Toasted Traffic Lights
4 Quail eggs
4 tsp mayonnaise
2 cherry tomato, cut into slices
4 slices white bread, cut off the edges
½ Japanese cucumber, cut into slices and into circles using a round cutter
1. Cut 1 slice of bread into half.
2. Cut 3 circles (used a round cutter) on 1 half of the bread.
3. Spread mayonnaise on the 2 half of the bread.
4. Place the 2 half together.
5. Place a cherry tomato on the top circle.
6. Place 1 quail egg on the middle circle.
7. Place a cucumber round on the last circle.
8. Sprinkle with seaweed flakes on the side of the bread.
9. Toast the bread until turn golden brown.
10. Ready to serve.