Monday, 26 August 2013
Blueberry Muffins by Rosalyn Tan
125g I salted butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs
225g unbleached plain flour (I used normal one)
175g plus 1tsp granulated sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp fine salt
300g fresh blueberries
1) Preheat oven @190C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2) Whisk butter, eggs and milk together in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Fold in the blueberries.
4) Divide equally between the paper cases and sprinkle with the 1 tsp of sugar.
5) Bake until stick comes out clean and the muffins are golden brown, about 25-30 mins.
These are best eaten warm. Make a dozen.
* Recipe adopted from Gwyneth Paltrow.