Baked Oregano Boxing Chicken
6 Chicken drumettes (Upper wings)
1 tbsp Dried Oregano(Whitingtons)
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
½ tsp Brown sugar
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper(McCormick)
1) Rinse chicken drumettes and drain well.
2) Remove the excess fat from the chicken, with a sharp knife cut around the thin end of the drumettes until the skin and sinewy bits are separated from the bone. Scrape the meat down to wider end of the bone to look like a fist.
3) Mix Marinade together and combine it with the drumettes.
4) Chill them in the refrigerator at least 4hours or overnight. This dish can be prepared the night before using and refrigerated until morning.
5) Arrange drumettes on a baking tray.
6) Bake at 200 degrees for 30 mins until drumettes are cooked.
7) Remove and serve. Enjoy!