Recipe from http://www.noobcook.com/cornflakes-cups/ (You can use crushed cornflakes or replace with a box of Rice Krispies 130gm)
2 tbsp honey
50gm unsalted butter
150 gm cornflakes (crushed to smaller pcs) or 1 box of Rice Krispies 130gm (no need to crush)
1. Prepare a baking tray with at least 60-70 pcs of mini baking cases.
2. Crush your cornflakes. Or Rice Krispies – no need to crush.
3. In a saucepan or small pot, place the honey and butter. Melt over gentle heat until mixture is frothy. You will see many bubbles.
4. Remove from fire and add the Rice Krispies or cornflakes into the honey butter mixture and coat them evenly.
5. Spoon using a teaspoon into the mini baking cases and sprinkle coloured sprinkles.
6. Bake at preheated oven of 150 degree celcius for 10-12 minutes or until the cornflakes or rice krispies turn a darker shade of golden. Once cooled, store inside an airtight container.