Kenny Roger's Corn Muffins
Ingredients (Makes 12)
- 1/2 cup (113 g) butter
- 2/3 cup sugar (reduced to about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen yellow corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, sugar, honey, eggs and salt in a large bowl.
- Add flour, cornmeal and baking powder and blend thoroughly. Add milk while mixing.
- Add corn to mixture and combine until corn is worked in.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and fill each cup with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins begin to turn brown on top.
Post a Comment