( Note: Clarine does not hv a pic so Admin got this image from Google Images.)
100g plain flour
100g caster sugar
¼ tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp jam
1 tbsp icing sugar for decoration
Method1. Line and grease the sponge tins.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar till thick and fluffy.
3. Fold in half of the flour until it is thoroughly mixed, then fold in the other half of the flour.
4. Divide the mixture into 2 portions and half fill the sponge tins.
5. Bake at 190 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Spread jam on one of the sponge cakes and place the other one on top.
7. Sift icing sugar over the cake as decoration.