Adapted from tinyurbankitchen's Matcha Mochi muffins.
Strawberry Mochi Muffins
(9-10 regular sz muffins)
225g glutinous rice flour
2 Tbsp dried strawberry powder
45ml vegetable oil
150g - 180g sugar (depends on your preference).
1.5 eggs, beaten
1. Heat up your oven to 175C.
2. Grease the muffin holes of your muffin tray(direct into holes will result in an overall crispier exterior). Or use waxed muffin liners(only the top would be crispy but easier to manage).
3. Combine all ingredients and mix until well combined. It will be a very liquid batter.
4. Use a ladle to scoop the batter to fill each hole/muffin liner up to 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 35min or so but do start checking with a skewer at about 30min to see if it comes out clean as that means it's done.
6. Cool the muffins in the tray before removing them if you didn't use liners.
Best eaten when it's still warm as the top and sides would be crispy. However, it's still good the following day; just less crisp.