Ingredients for 5-6 pax
6 pcs Potatoes
1 pkt of Crab meat (frozen or fresh - buy the leg part so that it is not so flaky)
Corrainder n Spring onion (chopped)
Vinegeratte (mix all – 2-3 tbsp each):
Dash of Pepper
1. De-skin potatoes, cut into half and boil till semi soft. Drain and set aside for frying.
2. Boil crab meat (add in a little salt so that it is not so fishy) till cooked. Drain and set aside. Do tear up the crab meat if the meat is too fleshy.
3. Use a flat base frying pan and pour in a thin layer of olive oil enough to fry all the potatoes in low heat. Turn the potatoes every now and then so that the outer layers becomes fried and will be crispy.
4. Midway through frying the potatoes, mash/cut them up to let them absorb the olive oil (healthy and good for the heart, according to my friend).
5. Once done with frying, let pototoes sit in the olive oil to absorb. Turn off fire, pour in crab meat, coriander and spring onion. Drizzle vinegeratte, mix and serve hot.