1) 1 pack of yellow noodles (abt 500g)
2) 3 types of mushrooms (Enoki, Shimeji Mushrooms & Shiitake)
3) 1 pack of Caixin
4) 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
5) Some corn starch + water to thicken the sauce
1) 3 tablespoon of mushroom sauce
2) ½ tablespoon of dark sauce
3) ½ tablespoon of soya sauce
4) A dash of pepper
Mix all the sauce in a bowl and set aside to use.
5) 400ML of water
1) Oil the pan, fry the 3 type of mushrooms for 1-2 mins.
2) Add in the sauce and fry for another 1-2mins.
3) Add in 400ML of water.
4) Bring the mushroom and water to boil and simmer for 5mins.
5) Add in the Caixin and simmer for another 1-2mins
6) Add in yellow noodles and simmer for another 3-4mins
7) Last to add in the corn starch liquid to thicken the sauce.
8) Ready to serve.
· You can add more soya sauce & Dark sauce if you think not salty enough.
· You can add in garlic to stir fry if not eating 100% vegetarian dish
· You can change any type of mushroom, noodle & vegetable as per your preference.