- 1 packet (150 gm) Oreo sandwich cookies, cream fillings removed
- A handful of roasted almonds (Optional)
- 50 gm melted butter
- 500 gm cream cheese block
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 140 ml of plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50gram of oreo sandwich cookies, cream filling removed + 30gram of almonds (to be mix in the creamcheese) – process it using food processor too.
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Put Oreo cookies + Almond into a food processor and pulse to fine. Add melted butter and process a few seconds until well combined and spread it evenly on the baking pan.
3. Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. You might need to scrape down the sides of the bowl to mix completely. Add the egg and mix well, followed by yogurt and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined and smooth. Fold in the oreo & almond mixture (80g crusted).
4. Pour the cream cheese mixture over Oreo base. Bake in the preheated oven, for about 50-60 minutes (Depend on individual oven).
5. Remove the cheesecake pan from the oven. Let it cool on a wire rack and chill in fridge until completely set.
6. Ready to serve
1) I used golden oreo for the base and original oreo to be mix into the cream cheese mixture.
2) Original recipe call for Thickened cream but I replaced it with yogurt for health reason.
Post a Comment