Gula Melaka Huat Kueh
300g Gula Melaka
125ml Coconut Milk
300g Self Raising Flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
5-6 Panda Leaves
- Sift the flour with baking powder, set aside
- Cook gula melaka with water and panda leaves until it melts. Put aside to cool and remove the leaves.
- Add in coconut milk to cooled gula melaka and mix well.
- Fold in flour slowly and mix well
- Pour batter into small cups.
- Oil your butter knife or scissors and cut criss cross on the batter, rest for 5-10 min.
- Boil water in wok first, then put in the cups and steam for 10 mins under big flame.
- Open the wok cover quickly away to prevent water dripping onto the kueh.
- Remove to cool.
Post a Comment