Japanese Steam Yoghurt Cupcake (Morinaga Pancake Mix)
(A) 45g sugar, 75g egg, 45ml milk, 45g plain yoghurt
(B) 150g pancake mix (Morinaga Brand), 22g unsalted butter melted
(C) 2tsp plain flour, edible rose pink, apple green & purple food colouring
1. Mix (A) well.
2. Add (B) to (A), mix well.
3. Scoop 2tsp of the mixture and mix with 1tsp plain flour, a drop of rose pink until well blended. Spoon into a piping bag. Scoop 1tsp of the mixture and mix with 1/2tsp plain flour, a drop of apple green until well blended. Spoon into a piping bag. (Repeat for purple colour)
4. Divide the remaining of pancake mixture in mould cups until 70% full.
5. Pipe and draw the pictures.
6. Steam the cupcake over preheated steamer on medium heat for 10-12 mins or until cooked..
Post a Comment