Ham, Cheese and Hashbrown Caserrole by Diana Gale
Adapted from recipe by momswhothink.com
1 cup milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups cubed cooked ham
8 frozen hash browns
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9X13 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over cheese.
4. Cover and bake at 180C for 1 hour.
5. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Post a Comment