Blueberry with Cheese Mufﬁns by Grace Ong
Makes 12 mufﬁns
Difﬁculty level: Very Easy
180g plain ﬂour
110g sugar (I used 95g)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
115g butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg, beaten
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
80g or 5 triangular portions of Laughing Cow cheese (comes in a circular pack of 8
1) Preheat oven to 190C and line a mufﬁn tray with paper cases.
2) Cut each triangular portion of cheese into 7-8 little chunks.
3) Sift ﬂour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in centre
4) In a separate bowl, combine milk, butter and egg. Add this to the ﬂour mixture and stir
by hand until the batter is evenly moistened. Lightly fold in blueberries.
5) Scoop one tablespoon of batter into each paper case, then put in 3-4 little chunks of
cheese in each paper case before scooping in more batter to cover cheese.
6) Bake in oven for about 25-30 min. Test with a wooden satay stick to see if it comes out
Post a Comment