Airfried Riceball Fritters
Ingredients (make 9)
1 (rice) cup of overnight rice
1 crab stick (cut to 1cm thickness)
1 hotdog (cut to 1cm thickness)
1 cheddar cheese (cut into small pcs)
A handful mozzarella cheese
2 eggs (beaten)
1 cup of bread crumbs
1 tbsp Worcestershire steak sauce
1 tbsp Japanese mayo
1. Fill 1/3 of an ice cream scoop with rice, add some cheese and 1 small piece of hotdog or crab stick then cover with rice.
2. Use a spoon to press hard before scooping the riceball out from the ice cream scoop.
3. Ensure hands are wet before moulding the riceball further into a ball.
4. Repeat process till all rice are done.
5. Coat riceball with egg then with bread crumbs thoroughly.
6. Freeze the riceballs for 30 mins
7. Preheat airfryer at 200 deg C for 5 mins
8. Spray a spritz of oil onto each riceball.
9. Airfry the riceballs at 200 deg C for 15 mins, turning every 5mins to ensure even cooking.
10. Alternatively, the riceball fritters may be baked at 200 deg C for 10-15 mins or deep fried.
11. Serve hot with your favorite sauce. I mixed Worcestershire steak sauce and Japanese mayo for my dipping sauce.
12. Bon appetit!