Makes 10 muffins
- 190g Cake flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Large bananas mashed (Try to use super ripen bananas)
- 100g white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 75g butter, melted
- A handful of chocolate chips (I used Dark chocolate chips from Phoon Huat).
- 5pcs of laughing cows cream cheese (Cut into ½ to place it in the middle of the each muffin)
1. Preheat oven to 190C. Line 10pcs muffin papers on the muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and the handful of chocolate chips. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Do not over mix!
3. Filled up 1/3 of the muffins cup with batter, placed in the ½ pcs cream cheese & continue to fill up the muffins cup.
4. Finally top some chocolate chips on top of each muffin. (This is optional)
5. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Note: I filled up the muffin cups almost full as I want a nice dome top.