- 1 block (250g) of cream cheese - cubed and softened (Any brand is ok. I used Philadelphia)
- 65g of fine sugar
- 9 oreo cookies (separate 3 pieces of the cookies and remove the cream, 6 pieces in original form and retaining the cream)
- 1 egg
-1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 9 Ritz Bits biscuits - separated and cheese removed (as décor)
- tiny handful of chocolate chips - 18 pieces (as décor)
1) Line cupcake cases with 1 (original form) + 1/2 (cream removed) Oreo cookies. Set aside.
2) Beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add the egg and vanilla essence and continue to beat until just combined. *Note: Do not over-whisk after beating in the egg. It will incorporate lots of air into the mixture causing the cake to crack easily during baking.
3) Scoop and distribute the mixture evenly into the 6 cases, decorate as shown in pics above and bake in pre-heated oven at 150deg for 20mins. **Do not worry if the cheesecakes still crack during baking. Any cracks will fuse after cooling in room temperature and a chance that it will disappear completely after chilling. Even if it did not disappear completely, it wouldn't look obvious after chilling.
4) Leave baked cheesecake to cool at room temperature prior to refrigerating. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before consuming (best over-night).
Recipe link: http://www.chiaangela.
Recipe video: https://www.facebook.com/