Lemon Chia Seed Cupcakes
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp lemon zest
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup greek-style yogurt
2 tbsp chia seed
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line cupcakes mould with the case.
3. In a mixer bowl, cream together butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, followed by lemon zest and lemon juice.
4. Stir half of the flour into lemon mixture, followed by the yogurt & chia seeds. Stir in remaining flour mixture, beats until no dry Ingredients remain & seeds are well-distributed.
5. Spoon batter into prepared cases.
6. Bake for around 15mins, until toothpicks inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Allow it to cool & served!