Recipe taken from Carol's book 原味
150g purple sweet potato (steam and mashed)
250g bread flour
1. Combine everything together in mixer with dough hook (except butter and salt) till dough form.
2. Add in butter and salt. Knead till window stage. Cover dough and proof for 1 hour or till double in volume.
3. Press out all the air and divide dough into 2 portion and rest for 15mins before shaping
4. Roll out the dough into longish shape and roll up like a swiss roll. Place them in the loaf tin(grease) and proof for another 50mins or so.
5. Bake in preheat oven 180 degree for 45-50mins.
NOTE: I use breadmaker to make the bread and it turns out very soft and stay soft for 3 days. Probably mixer will yield a even better results.