1 cup water
1 cup flour
1TBsp vegetable oil ( I used canola)
3 to 4 eggs
1 TBsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup sugar + 1 TBsp ground cinnamon
1. Add water, butter, vegetable oil, sugar and salt in a large saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and quickly stir in flour till it forms a dough.
3. Return the saucepan to the fire and cook the dough for about 1 min stirring constantly.
4. Place cooked dough in a large bowl and allow to cool slightly.
5. Add egg, one at a time and mix well.
6. Spoon dough into piping bag with a large star tip.
7. Heat up some oil and pipe the batter into the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
8. Dish up and drain on paper towels.
9. Coat with sugar and cinammon.