Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Hershey's Oreo Cheesecake by Janice Kang
1 Cup of Oreos Biscuits Biscuits Crumbs
1/2 Cup of Butter Melted
2 x 250g Philadephia CreamCheese
Soften at Room. Temperature
3 Tsp Gelatine dissolved in 1/2 Cup Boiling Water
100g Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Melted
2-3tbsp Castor Sugar
1) Mix Oreo biscuits crumbs & melted butter.
2) Press into base of a 20cm spring-form pan.
3) Chill base for an hour.
4) Beat cream cheese with electric beater until soft.
5) Add gelatine mixture, castor sugar, melted Hershey's chocolate gradually till smooth.
6) Pour onto crumbs base & chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hrs or overnight
7) Garnish with Hershey's cocoa powder or choco shaving & strawberries (Optional)