250g Plain flour
1 heaped tsp active dry yeast (about 10g)
1/2 tsp sea salt
Approx 150ml warm water
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Fresh tomatoes
3 cheese sausages
4 Can button mushroom
1 tbsp canned tomato paste (I used Prego sauce)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
Note: Depend on your pan & thickness preference. The dough quantity is sufficient to make 2 pizzas for my case as we like it thick.
1) Combine the flour, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in warm water and the olive oil. Add more water as necessary to form a dough. When you have got a shaggy mess, that's on it's way to bring a dough. Leave the mess to the mixer, beat until smooth and bouncy, though expect this still be on the sticky side. The beating should be about 5mins. (I used KA mixer with bread dough hook).
2. Stick some flour on your hands, take the dough out of the mixer bowl, just give it a quick roll and form the dough into round shap.
3. Then, oil your palm, and give your dough a roll again. Just to give your dough a really thin layer of oil.
4. Once your dough is oiled, put the dough back to the mixer bowl, covered with cling film, let it rest for 1 hour till the dough doubled in size.
5. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
6. Knock the air out of the dough using well-oiled hand, knead a little, and press onto the baking pan.
7. All ingredients ready, the bread dough is also ready, and let's assemble the pizza:
(A) Line stripped cheddar cheese along the side of the pizza. Fold in the cheddar cheese and give it a press. I let the cheddar cheese hide inside the round corner of the dough.
(B) Use fork to poke some holes on the crust, apply a layer of olive oil on top, and put into the often for 12-15min, depend on the crust level you want.
(C) Once the crust is out of the oven, apply a layer of tomato paste on it.
(D) Add in tomatoes in sequence and the rest of the ingredients.
(E) Sprinkle the cheese generously on top and put the pizza back in oven and cook for a further 5-10 min or until the cheese has melted and the vase is crisp.
(F) Once it's out of oven, it is advisable to let the pizza rest 5min before start cutting them.
Note: Sometime I will skip (B) and do all the rest of steps then place pan in oven for 15-20 mins.