100g plain flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
100g castor sugar
80ml corn oil (I used canola oil)
150g mango flesh (cubed)
50g mango puree
1/2 tsp mango essence (optional)
1. Combine flour, baking powder and soda in mixing bowl.
2. Combine eggs, sugar and oil.
3. Stir into flour mixture with mango cubes, puree and essence until well blended.
4. Pour mixture into 20cm (8 inch) bundt tin.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 175 degrees for 35-40mins.
6. Stand for 10 mins and turn onto wire rack to cool.
7. Dust with icing sugar or powdered sugar.