Pulut Hitam Chiffon
Recipe for 17cm chiffon tin
4 nos Egg Yolk
25g Cake Flour
50g Black Glutinous Rice Flour (Only available in Bake King)
1 tsp Baking Powder
15g Castor Sugar
55g Coconut Cream
2 tbsp Corn Oil
4 nos Egg White
55g Castor Sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 160C.
2. Mix egg yolks and sugar till sugar is dissolved.
3. Add in oil and coconut cream into the egg yolk mixture. Mix well.
4. Combine the Black Glutinous Rice Flour, Cake Flour and baking powder well.
5. Sieve in the flour mixture into the egg yolk mixture and mix well into a smooth batter. (Take note: Mix the flour into the batter in different directions)
6. Beat egg whites and add in the sugar gradually after the egg white become soft peaks. Continue beating the egg white till it becomes stiff peaks. Stop when the egg white doesn't drop off from the spatula when scoop up.
7. Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into batter. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed,do not deflate the egg white mixture.
8. Pour into an ungreased tube tin and bake for 45 mins.
*Baking time depends on each individual oven heat.