230g bread flour
70g cake flour
1 egg yolk + milk (add up to 210g)
4 g yeast
18g unsalted butter
1. Place egg yolk and milk into BM.
2. Cover the liquid with bread and cake flour.
3. Pour sugar at the side.
4. Pour yeast in the centre of the flour. Take note that yeast should not touch any of the liquids below.
5. Put bucket into BM and choose 500g loaf, medium crust colour, select function 1.
6. Press start button.
7. When timer at 3.12, it will stop mixing. Add in salt and butter.
8. Leave BM to do the rest.
To add ingredients into the loaf (eg walnuts, cranberries), add them into BM at 2.56 when you hear the beep.
To add toppings to the bread, (eg almond slices), add them into BM at 1.15 timing.