Wholemeal French Bread
400g bread flour
100g wholemeal flour
30g unsalted butter
1. Mix well all ingredients except butter. 2. Add in butter and knead till smooth.
3. Proof dough for about an hour till double in size.
4. Divide into smaller doughs of 250g each.
5. Roll into round shape and rest for 20 min.
6. Shape dough into desirable shapes.
7. Proof again till double in size.
8. Using a blade to make slits on the bread. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30 min ( I used a razor blade to make slit of a " W " shape on the bread. I baked my bread at 200 degree for 15 min).
法式全麦面包 from Wendy's book ＜欧风面包＞