160g cream cheese
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
Pinch of salt
1) Grease and line the bottom of 8 inch round pan. Wrap outside of the pan in foil.
2) Place (A) in mixing bowl and stir over double-boiler until thick. Remove it from double-boiler. Use a hand whisk to keep stirring until mixture became thick and smooth.
3) Add (B) and mix until well combined. Add (C) and mix until well blended.
4) Whip the egg whites in (D) until foamy. Then add the remaining (D). Continue whipping until soft peak. Add it into the cheese mixture. (Do not draw circle. Fold in the egg whites from bottom to top.)
5) Pour the cheese filling onto the prepared oval pans. Bake in water bath at 160C for 45 mins.
6) After the first 20 to 30 mins, check top of cake and tent aluminium foil over cake after it has turned light brown.
7) Once cake is done, open oven door slightly and let cake cool in oven for about 30 to 45mins.
8) Bring cake out and remove from pan.
(Recipe taken from: http://