Saturday, 25 May 2013
Brinjal Pizzas by Gwen Chow
1 large Eggplant or brinjal
4 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
8 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup mozzerella Cheese
Pizza Toppings of your choice
1. Slice eggplant/brinjal into 1cm slices
2. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
3. Bake in 220 degrees oven for 6-8 mins until brown or almost tender, turning once.
4. Spread tomato paste on the eggplant/brinjal slices.
5. Add toppings of your choice and top with Mozzerella Cheese
6. Bake in 220 degrees oven 3-5 mins till cheese melts.