200g bread flour
4g instant dry yeast
10g caster sugar
20g milk powder
15g fresh rosemary, finely chopped
20g olive oil
1-2 baby tomatoes/sundried tomatoes (sliced)
1. Add wet ( water/ TZ) followed by dry ingredients into the BM except the olive oil and salt. Press FUNCTION 8 ( Dough function) and let the machine run for a few mins. Add oilve oil and salt when first beep. Then allow the BM cycle to complete.
2. Once ready, the BM will Beep. Remove dough from BM, punch down the dough, and roll into a ball with your well floured hands. Let it rest for 10 mins.
4. Flatten the dough into a round shape (I used 6" quiche pan)
5. Place the dough into grease pan. Let it proof for another 30~45 mins. The dough will double in size.
6. Coat one finger with olive oil and poke into the dough to make as many dimpled as possible. This is to ensure the bread is flat after baked.
7. Brush some olive oil on the dough surface. Sprinkle with some chopped rosemary and placed the sliced tomatoes. ( I love to sprinkle some garlic salt as well )
Bake in the pre-heated oven at 200C for 25 mins.