Monday, 14 April 2014
Simple Cheesecake by Wendy Kwan
Simple Cheese Cake
500g Cream Cheese
300ml UHT Milk
120g Corn Flour
10 Egg Yolks
1tsp vanilla essence
10 Egg Whites
2tsp Cream Of Tartar
180g Caster Sugar
120g unsalted butter, melted
1. Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
2. Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
3. Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
4. Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
5. Pour into 8 inch square pan.
6. Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
7. 2 ways to serve - (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).