Dough is kneaded and proof in Kenwood BM260.
15g caster sugar
10g milk powder
1 tsp salt
350g bread flour
1 tsp yeast
1. Put all ingredients according to above sequence into the bread pan and select dough cycle (Cycle 7 in Kenwood BM 260)
2. This cycle takes 1.5 hours but only 1 hour is needed for pizza dough
3. When the timer shows 0:30 minutes left, remove the dough from the bread pan
4. Prepare 12" non-stick pizza pan
5. Roll dough into a bowl and flatten it on the pizza pan
6. Prick the prepared dough with a fork so that the dough does not puff during baking
7. Add on the toppings of your choice
8. Preheat oven to 200C and bake for about 15-20 mins
You may freeze the dough after u have flatten it on the pizza pan.
Personally I feel it tastes nicer if you bake it immediately. :)