Baked Yogurt Lime Taco Chicken
250g chicken fillets
1/2 lime, juice
1/2 cup plain yogurt
3/4 tortilla chips (Dorita Taco 198g)
Sprinkle Pizza Topper seasoning (MasterFoods Brand) (Your choice of seasoning)
1) Marinate chicken fillets for both sides with Pizza Topper seasoning for half an hour.
2) Marinate seasoned chicken fillets for both sides with 1/2 cup plain yogurt and 1/2 lime juice.
3) Place the seasoned chicken fillets in the Ziploc bag filled with crushed 3/4 tortilla chips.
4) Place the chicken fillets in the baking tray line with aluminium foil.
5) Pre-heat the oven to 200C and bake for 15-20mins.
6) Ready to serve.