Pulut Hitam Chiffon
For 23 cm Chiffon Tin
6 Egg Yolks (Large Eggs)
36gm Corn coil
110gm Coconut Cream
1/3 tsp Salt
80gm Black Glutinous Rice Flour
40gm Cake Flour
6 Egg Whites
Method 1. Preheat oven to 180 Degree.
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar and oil together. Add in coconut milk and salt.
3. Combine Cake flour and Black glutinous rice flour. Sift directly into the yolk mixture. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
4. Egg whites into a clean bowl, beat on low speed for 2 mins and turn to high speed until soft peaks. Add sugar at 3 intervals and beat until stiff peaks.
5. Fold ¼ of egg whites into the batter. Repeat with another ¼ of egg whites.
6. Pour batter into remaining egg whites and fold until well combined.
7. Pour batter into a clean pan, lightly shake it left and right to level cake and bake for 60 mins.
8. Remove cake from oven immediately and invert to cool down completely before removing from pan and slicing.