Wholemeal Soymilk Buns with toppings : Sugar, multigrain & plain
(Recipe adapted from Grace Kitchen Corner)
Organic bread flour : 150g (original recipe : 270g)
Organic wholemeal flour : 150g (30g)
Instant Yeast : 3g
Organic sugar : 6g
Kosher salt : 5g
Organic homemade unsweetened soymilk : 240g (milk)
Unsalted butter : 12g
Organic cranberries : ½ cup
Toppings : Organic sugar, multigrain
Method : Straight Dough
1) I am using Zojirushi Mini bread machine to mix and knead the dough.
2) 1st proof 60min or double in size.
3) Deflate, divide into 9 parts and let the dough rest for 10min.
4) Shape into round balls and place in baking pan.
5) 2nd proof 50min or double in size.
6) Egg wash gently and scatter toppings onto buns, press gently so that the toppings stick.
7) Bake @ 180 degC for 35min. Tent with foil if buns are browning too quickly.
8) Remove from pan immediately after baked and cool on rack.