600g Boneless thighs (cut into bite size)
60g Dried fish maw (cut into bite size)
10 Pieces of Shiitake Mushroom (cut into ½ size)
2-3 Tbsp Wolfberries
½ Tbsp Oyster soya sauce
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Cooking Chinese cooking wine
1 Tbsp Corn flour
40g Fresh ginger (Shredded)
Marinate Shittake Mushrooms
½ Tsp Sesame oil
½ Tsp Oyster soya sauce
½ Tbsp Corn Flour
Marinate Fish Maw
1 Tbsp Oyster soya sauce
1. Marinate Chicken for 4 hours. Set aside.
2. Boil a pot of water. Add in the soaked fish maw and boil for one to two minutes. Rinse the fish maw under running water and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Cut off the stems of the soaked shiitake mushrooms then cut into ½ size and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Arrange Fish Maw, Shittake mushroom, Chicken with fresh ginger and wolfberries on top in a heat proof plate.
5. Prepare the steamer and bring the water up to a rapid boil. Steam the chicken over high heat for 15-20 minutes, making sure it is thoroughly cooked.
6. Ready serve with rice.