5 medium size potatoes
2 slices of Ham (cut to small square pieces)
2 slices of Cheese (cut to small square pieces)
1 cup of corn flour
1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
1) Remove skin of potatoes and boil them till soft texture. Add some salt and pepper.
2) Mixed 2 eggs with some soya sauce and pepper.
3) Use a ice cream scoop, put 1/2 smashed potatoes, dig a hole in the center, place ham & cheese inside. Add more mashed potatoes to cover it to make into a ball.
4) Drop the ball to the corn flour to have it cover with a layer of the flour.
5) Place the flour coated ball into the egg mix.
6) Roll the egg coated ball into the bread crumbs.
7) Deep fried till brown and serve while is hot.
1) The smashed potatoes cannot be too thin as the cheese will flow out during frying.
2) Remind kids when eating it hot to careful of the cheese liquid.