60g soya bean milk (I use unsweetened)
100g top flour (or plain flour)
1 egg white
5 egg whites
50g of your choice of cranberries, raisins or any kind of dried fruits.
1. Heat soya bean milk and oil over stove or in microwave oven. Stir till creamy.
2. Fold in sifted flour and 1 egg white. Mix well.
3. Beat the 5 egg whites till foamy, add sugar and continue to beat till soft peaks.
4. Gently fold in egg whites into flour mixture.
5. Sprinkle dried fruits and stir slightly.
6. Pour into 8" cake mould and bake at 170 degrees for 30 mins.
Note: I have replaced the flour with my own gluten free flour mix to make it a gluten and dairy free recipe. I have also reduced the sugar to 60g as the cranberries themselves are sweet.