1 whole chicken, cut into pieces and remove skin
1 packet of A1 chilli paste (for chicken)
3 pandan leaf
2 lemon grass
2 ripe tomato
250ml Farmhouse UHT fresh milk
2 to 3 tbs plain yoghurt
5 small onion }
4 garlic }
knob of ginger } blend into paste
5 chilli padi (optional) }
1 whole red big and 1 whole big green chilli , a stalk of chinese parsley for flavoring and garnishing.
1. Wash pandan leaf , tear into half and tie into knot. Crush the lemon grass. Cut potatoes into half.
2. Wash tomatoes, remove seed and cube them.
3. Pour 1 tbs of oil and fry blended ingredients till fragrant ( don't brown it). Put in A1 chilli paste , lemon grass, and continue to fry till fragrant over medium fire.
4. Pour in chicken and potatoes and mix well. Add water, pandan leaf and bring to boil.
5. Lower fire to medium . Once chicken is cooked, add tomatoes, yoghurt and milk and boil.
6. Taste first before adding salt.
7. Throw in garnishing and cover the pot. Let it sit for 20min before serving.
8. Serve hot with rice or bread.