Blueberry Fruits CheeseCake By Cindy Koh
3 piece of slice cheese
50g fine sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
50g Cake flour
1) Put cheese, milk and butter in a bowl. Melt under warm water and allow it to cool down
2) Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till bubbles and add in sugar gradually. Beat till soft peak.
3) Add egg yolks to (1) and mix well with spoon.
4) Scoop 1/2 of the mixed egg white into (3) and have them mix well. Then add sifted cake flour and mix again.
5) Pour all yellow mixture into the balance egg white mixture and mix well.
6) You can choose to bake in a round tin at 150c for 50min. Or cup at 150c for 30min.
7) Allow it to cool down on rack. Spread a layer of blue berry jam and then arrange fruits on top. Coat jelly on top of the fruits and place in fridge.