(Recipe adapted from Carol book 原味)
200g bread flour
1/3 tsp yeast ( I don't have 1/3tsp so I just did an estimation)
2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese (original calls for 1tbsp Parmesan cheese)
1/8 tsp salt
1. Combine everything together in mixer with dough hook (except butter and salt) till dough form.
2. Add in butter and salt. Knead till window stage. (I knead for about 1/2hour at medium low speed. Added in 2 tbsp of flour as my mixture is rather sticky.) Cover dough and proof for 1 hour or till double in volume.
3. Press out all the air and rest for 15mins before shaping
4. Roll out into flat rectangular shape and cut into small squares. Place them apart and proof for another 50mins or so.
5. You can chose to brush with egg wash, milk or wash(indicated in the book). I use egg wash.
6. Bake in preheat oven 180 degree for 12mins.
Post a Comment