Earl Grey Tea Bread
120g Bread flour
4g Earl grey tea leaves
80g Boiling water
280g Bread flour
6g Instant yeast
20g Milk powder
160g Cold water
1. Mix boiling water fr A with earl grey tea leaves n set aside for 1 min . Add it into
flour n mix well to form a dough . Cover n set aside to cool then refrigerate for a
at least 12 hrs.
2. Mix B until well blended then add in C, knead to fora a rough dough. Add in A
and knead until well blended.
3. Add in D n knead to form an elastic dough
4. Set aside to proof for 40 mins.
5. Divide the dough into 80g each n mould it round. Let it rest for 10 mins.
6. Shape it into oval n place onto greased pan. Set aside to proof for 50 mins.
7. Bake at 180deg C for 15 mins or until golden brown.
8. When it is cooled down , cut the centre of bread n pipe in the butter cream
30 g icing sugar
60 g condensed milk
Whip all the above until light n fluffy..