Minced Meat Terrine (using mini bread loaf tin)
White Onion cut into strips
Garlic finely chopped
200g minced pork + 300g minced beef
Mixed fresh herb (Basil, oregano, rosemary)
Salt and grounded black Pepper
Abt 10 pcs
1 hard boiled egg and button mushroom for filling.
1. Heat the pan with oil. (medium heat)
2. saute the onion and garlic till fragrant.
3. Add in sugar/curry powder, cooked, remove and set aside.
4. Mix minced pork and beef together in another bowl
5. Add in the cooled onion, egg, herbs, milk, salt and pepper.
6. Mixed well and set aside.
7. Lay the bacon strips in the tin, make sure there is sufficient
bacons hanging out, which able to wrap over the minced meat.
8. Fill in the minced meat. Optional to add hard boiled egg and
mushroom filling. Or any prefered veggies like carrot, broccoli
9. Wrap over the loose hanging out bacon strips, and make sure
to press tightly to compact the minced meat.
10. Covered with aluminium foil and send to bake in a water
bath for 50mins.
11. Remove the aluminium foil and bake for another 10-15mins.
12. After it cooled down, slice and serve. Or can keep in fridge
and served chill, as traditional terrine usually is served chill.