Longan Walnut Muffin
Serving: 10 muffins
75g Dried longan
100g Brown Sugar
100g Butter, melt
160g Plain flour
Pinch of salt
1tsp Baking powder
1/2tsp Baking soda
80g walnut - roast and cut into cubes (keep 30g to sprinkle on top of muffin before baking)
1) Soak dried longan into Yakult for 1hr.
2) Drain the soaked longan, yakult set aside for later use.
3) Beat eggs and sugar until well combined. Then add in cooled melted butter and Yakult to mix well.
4) In another bowl, add in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to mix well. Then add all dry mixed ingredients into the batter and mix until well combined.
5) Use spatula to mix dried longan and 50g walnut into the batter.
6) Scoop the batter into cupcake liners about 80% full. Sprinkle the remainder walnut on top of the batter.
7) Bake in preheated oven of 180℃ for 20-25mins